Getting to Belize
We fly with Southwest on all of our flights to Belize for several reasons:
- Affordability through low-fare calendar (Flexible travel dates work best)
- No fee for moving flights (Just pay the difference in ticket cost)
- Customer Service, Flexible Seating, Rewards, etc.
Once you’ve landed, you’ve got a few options depending on where you need to go:
- Water Taxi on San Pedro Belize Express or Belize Ocean Ferry
- Call Myron for a Taxi to the terminal (501) 604-4465
- Flight on Tropic Air or Maya Island Air
- Rent a Car from Crystal Auto
- Transfer from Belize Shuttle
- Flight on Tropic Air (Maya Flats Airport is exclusively Tropic)
Once you’ve arrived in Belize, refer to your specific location’s page for more details. If you’d like some recommendations on how to maximize your time in the country check out our Belize Travel Guide and feel free to contact us at anytime for personalized travel tips, referrals, or more info.